Thursday, January 25, 2018

Is Social Media Bad For Your Health?

Social media, if used wisely and efficiently, can become a powerful tool that can enhance your life. Social media gets a bad rep because it's so easy to get stuck watching useless videos, often times for hours on end. But if you set limits on your usage as well as the type of content, it can be a daily way of tuning your mind. I try to limit my use to an hour or two a day and only follow content that will inspire me, motivate me, or make me laugh. And I try to do the same with the content I share. ⠀

This gives me the chance to have a good laugh and be inspired about life at least once a day on a daily basis. How many people can say they have a good laugh every single day? This has become a daily reminder of the type of mindset I need to live the most empowering life possible. We are living in the most innovative time in human history and anyone can be a pioneer. Take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment